Friday, January 1, 2010

How to break bad news to your husband - Session I

"I'll have to look for the antenna to my truck next spring when the snow melts," my husband told his father the other day while the three of us were riding in the car.
"Why, what happened to it?" My father in law asked while I paged through a magazine in the back seat.
"Every once in a while it comes loose when I go in or out of the garage. I've never lost it all the way before though," said my husband a little irked.
"Yeah, it's probably under there somewhere then," agreed my father-in-law.
"Or.....," I added, "Someone may or may not have ground it up in the snowblower yesterday."

And that's how you do it.

I'm starting to get kind of good at it.
Not long ago I had to break the bad news about this one:




No comments:

Post a Comment